Hello <fcois>,
Had Chema's solution helped you?


On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM, fcois93 <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> hello,
>
> I try to install openmeetings on Debian Lenny
> I have exactly the same problem.
>
> have you an idea?
>
> On Apr 29, 12:40 pm, Chema <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi all. I am trying to install openmeetings 0.8 RC2 on Debian lenny.
> > All the installation process is OK, but when I go
> tohttp://my-server:5080/openmeetings/installand I complete the form and
> > click on the Install button my browser keeps working and nothing
> > happens.
> >
> > Looking at the openmeetings log on red5 folder I can see some mysql
> > errors, does somebody have the same problem???
> >
>


-- 
With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://people.apache.org/~aaf/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to