Hi,
I tried to build new release strictly foloowing recomendations in
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSourceNew
Everything was fine up to building project.
But trying to build, I got 5103 errors (mostly "cannot be resolved to
a type")
and 571 warnings (something about the raw type).
Previous versions (openmeetings_webapp) was compiled fine.

On 12 окт, 19:08, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> the process is not 100% complete but I would like to invite people,
> especially those who are working in modifying, contributing et cetera that
> you check out the new Source Locations, I've started some docs on how to do
> it.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSourceNew
>
> If you are familiar with Eclipse you should be able to quite easily download
> and build,run,debug the complete Project now inside Eclipse as regular
> project and you don't have to huzzle anymore to with any file copying or
> starting several tools to do just one thing.
>
> Also by doing that you can now just export the hole application as regular
> .war file.
>
> sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian 
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [email protected]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to