Yes, I did it.
I found my mistake, I was trying to build project from menu, not from
ant task.
Building from ant view clicking on "dist" goes without errors,
but folder "dist" with built content does not appear,
And one more question. To compile client part, I should use client
code from "singlewebapp"
or from previous "openmeetings_lps411"?

On 15 окт, 19:43, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> did you check that the first screen in the Build Instructions?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSourceNew?tm=4#Step3_...
>
> and you should do an svn update to get the latest code and modifications
> (Right click on the project in eclipse > Team > Update To Head)
>
> sebastian
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to