what is the URL you try to invoke?
http://localhost:8080/openmeetings/maindebug.lzx?lzr=swf8&lzproxied=solo

is the URL to compile the client when you run it inside Eclipse.


Sebastian

On Jan 15, 9:57 am, Haseo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed OpenMeetings on Ubuntu 8.04 
> followinghttp://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSourceNew, I tested
> every component (Red5, FFMPEG etc), everything works fine, but when I
> try to launch openmeetings, I get a blank screen, however when I right-
> clic on the page, I see that there's a flash component loaded (I get
> the menu with "about Flash Player").
>
> Does anyone have an idea what happened?
>
> Thank you.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.


Reply via email to