Hello.

It works better now, soory I didn't see this line on the tutorial. Now
I face another problem, I get the following error when I launch the
server, and so openmeetings doesn't work anymore:

"org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable
to initialize group definition. Group resource name
[classpath*:beanRefContext.xml], factory key [default.context]; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'default.context' defined in URL [file:/
home/foad/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/
tmp0/wtpwebapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/beanRefContext.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
instantiate bean class
[org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'rtmpTransport' defined in class path resource
[red5-core.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.net.BindException: Address already in use"
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.


Reply via email to