how do you run OpenMeetings?

Via Eclipse or do you export it as WAR ?


Sebastian

2010/1/19 Haseo <[email protected]>

> I can avoid the error shown above by stopping Red5 service before
> running openMeetings Tomcat server, but then I get the following
> error :
>
> "org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'web.scope.openmeetings' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/root-web.xml]: Cannot resolve
> reference to bean 'web.handler.openmeetings' while setting bean
> property 'handler'; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot
> find class [org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ScopeApplicationAdapter]
> for bean with name 'web.handler.openmeetings' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/root-web.xml]; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ScopeApplicationAdapter"
>
> I want to precise that openMeetings was working this morning, I just
> tried to compile it changing the target (swf8, 9, 10...) and now it
> can't run the tomcat server anymore...
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>
>
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to