Le 02/02/2010 20:43, Igor Skochinsky a écrit :
> So you mean the JTAG connector is for reprogramming the STM32, and not

> for connecting other boards? That does make it somewhat less
> attractive...
>
>    I've looked at the schematics more closely, and it seems the pins we'd
> need to connected are marked T_JTCK, T_JTDO etc. (15 to 19) You could probably
> solder some thin wires directly to the CPU legs but I don't know if
> it's worth the trouble...

It can be hacked to do some interesting things.

Look at figure 13 of the schematic and you will see CN5. On the PC board
it has room for a connector, so you could solder a connector there.
It goes directly to the STM32 so this is for reflashing the STM32. If
you use the SWD programming you could steal 3 pins there.
The board uses 2 pins for SWIM (PB11 and PB12), one is for the SWIM
signal and the other the reset.

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.