On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Yegor Yefremov
<yegorsli...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> The only question is, what description has jtagkey-tiny "Amontec
> JTAGkey" or "Amontec JTAGkey-tiny"?

My JTAGkey Tiny uses the string "Amontec JTAGkey" and indeed it works with
the jtagkey.cfg. Please also note that the means to match devices seems to
differ between linux-libftdi and win32-ftd2xx. At work (the latter
configuration) we have set our different ft2232 dongles back to the standard
FTDI vid/pid to avoid having lots of different drivers installed. It works
with the stock openocd config files because openocd-ftd2xx apparently
ignores the vid/pid and uses only the description to select the device. At
home, on linux-libftdi, both the vid/pid and the description must match.

/Andreas