Moin,

Could someone give me a pointer on how to build current git HEAD on windows?
None of the howtos on the net i've tried worked. Each and everyone
failed at some point with errors that are out of my league (linking
errors, libtool errors etc).

Alternatively, i wouldnt mind if someone could provide me with a binary.
I'd pay with swiss chocolate :-)

                        Attila Kinali

                -- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin