W dniu 2011-10-21 13:06:05 użytkownik Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk>
napisał:
> i cannot reproduce this problem, any more details.

We'll... I've compiled master from yesterday, using the same tools and
libraries (libusb and libftdi) as before, using the same script as before -
generally nothing changed from my point of view but I cannot run OpenOCD as
before - using "-f target/whatever.cfg" produces an error as in first post.

I've checked on another PC now and it's the same:
> Runtime Error: embedded:startup.tcl:58: couldn't read file
> "D:openocd-0.6.0-dev-
> 11102001452in../interface/jtagkey.cfg": No such file or directory
The root cause is that backslashes from path are removed, so
"D:\openocd-0.6.0-dev-11102001452\" becomes "D:openocd-0.6.0-dev-11102001452"
which is worthless.

Maybe there were some changes in jimtcl lately? As I said - 0.5.0 compiled 2
months ago works fine.

Is there any way I could see which version of jimtcl OpenOCD uses and somehow
force it to use some other to see whether that's a problem of OpenOCD or jimtcl?

4\/3!!