Hi!

The most recent OpenOCD behaves differently on Windows than 0.5.0 (and before) and in my opinion the direction of change is to worse.

OpenOCD 0.5.0 could be run this way:
> openocd -f interface/jtagkey.cfg -f target/stm32.cfg
And it worked fine. Current OpenOCD when trying this gives:
> Runtime Error: embedded:startup.tcl:58: couldn't read file "D:openocd-devopenocd > -0.6.0-dev-11102001452in../interface/jtagkey.cfg": No such file or directory
> in procedure 'script'
> at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 58

The only working version that I've found is:
> openocd -f ../interface/jtagkey.cfg -f ../target/stm32.cfg

But that's not all. Other differences:
1. In 0.5.0 you could use slash or backslash (which is more "correct" in Windows) - no difference. Now only slash works, backslash is ommited and replaced with... nothing... 2. When running OpenOCD as External Tool from Eclipse I always left "Working Dir" empty and it worked fine, now I have to specify this directory for OpenOCD to work - probably because backslashes in Windows paths are replaced with nothing...

I think that the root cause for the problem is because backslashes are now treated differently.

Can that be fixed? Is that a problem of OpenOCD or JimTCL or maybe you don't consider this a problem at all?

4\/3!!