### Editor's Note ###

Big day, friends! We're launching the next community-driven Open
Organization book project! Read all about it today, send your chapter
pitches our way, and encourage your open-minded friends to do the same!

–B

### New Today ###

Bryan Behrenshausen: "Creating a handbook for achieving openness at scale"

https://opensource.com/open-organization/17/8/workbook-project-announcement

red.ht/2vaaS5j

Sample social media:

Next book in #TheOpenOrg book series is a workbook for open-minded
change agents. Help us write it. red.ht/2vaaS5j

Want to help write the next #TheOpenOrg book? Please do! red.ht/2vaaS5j

Now accepting community contributions to the next #TheOpenOrg book!
Check it out:red.ht/2vaaS5j

### Previously Published ###

Jen Kelchner: "Sparking change with less pain: An open approach"

https://opensource.com/open-organization/17/8/digital-transformation-people-2

First day page views: 98

### Site Stats ###

Page views yesterday: 526
Total page views for the month: 3,281

Guide to IT Culture Change downloads: 15
Guide to IT Culture Change downloads for the month: 75

Leaders Manual downloads: 4
Leaders Manual downloads for the month: 23

Catalyst-In-Chief downloads: 3
Total Catalyst-In-Chief downloads for the month: 13

Field Guide downloads: 5
Total Field Guide downloads for the month: 28

### Social Media Stats ###

Twitter followers: 4,332 (+2)
Facebook likes: 539 (+0)

### Full Daily Stats ###