Ursula MATOVA wrote:
> Sure you're right ... let's go to "git" then :)
>
> But, is it possible to change the "OpenSim Commits" posts ?
> Really, it's un-useful and unreadable ...

i agree 100% with you on that. and, yes, it's possible to change them (i've done
that for our local git repos), i guess sean hasn't had time to tackle that yet
(and i don't have enough cred [aka sudo rights] on opensimulator.org to have a
look at it :-(

        drs/dirk

dr dirk husemann ---- virtual worlds research ---- ibm zurich research lab
SL: dr scofield ---- drscofi...@xyzzyxyzzy.net ---- http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/