Ursula MATOVA wrote:
> Sure you're right ... let's go to "git" then :)
>
> But, is it possible to change the "OpenSim Commits" posts ?
> Really, it's un-useful and unreadable ...

Yes, I'm working at changing that to something more readable, we'll need
a few more commits going through before I figure out if I've fixed that.

Also, there is an rss feed off of http://opensimulator.org/viewgit.
I've found that to be a very useful way to keep up on things as well.

        -Sean

sda...@gmail.com                                 Linux Users Group