Melanie only brushes up against the truth in that last post. The fact is,
this is an open list, and detractors and other haters have equal opportunity
to reply to our topics (and occasionally do).

As a general rule, feel free to ignore those at the extreme ends of the
expression spectrum ;)

Cheers and Thanks for your interest in helping out :)

James
SimHost.com