Stand October 21, 2015

1) router is configured to forward TCP and UDP Ports 9000-9006
2) windows firewall Inbound Rule TPC ports 9000-9006 and UDP Ports
9000-9006 for diva-r25950 -> Opensim.exe
3) Dyndns noip installed software that will update my external IP each time
it changes
4) Hosts file: 127.0.0.1    arcanavirtual.noip.me
This add-on in the host file is recommended from Diva Canto in the
Instructions file, when diva opensim and viewer are installed in the same
PC. When I remove the line from the Hosts file, I am not able to connect to
my Standalone with any viewer installed in my PC.

Attached MyWorld.ini and RegionConfig.ini

In the RegionConfig.ini the line: ExternalHostName = "SYSTEMIP" replacing
SYSTEMIP with my external domain does not make any difference.

With these configurations, I can connect to my Standalone. I can work in my
6 regions. I can hyperteleport to any HG enable grid. And a test showed
that others can reach my Standalone and go back to their home grid.

I am still not able to go back home. The message I get in the Console says
something like: unexpectedly still child avatar.

So for now, I just log off in the hypergrid I am visiting, and log on in my
Standalone again.

Many thanks :)