Many thanks to Fred Beckhusen for the very detailled how to set the
Loopback. After I configured the Loopback I removed the line in the Host
file and started the Standalone. I could not log in. I added the line again
in the Host file. I loged in and hyper-teleported to the osgrid. But I
could not go back home. Solution with the Loopback does not work for me.

The Fritzbox routers I got to test, are not usable because they are too
old. I need a router that is able to handle telephone through the internet
and also my TV receiver.

c) so now seems the only option available for me it's to set a VPS or pay
to a provider to host my regions OR stay as I am hyper-travelling and
loging off in the grid I am visiting to relog in my standalone. And for now
I will opt for that. And wanted to let you all know.

I appreciate a lot your responses and your suggestions. Thank you :))