Hello All,

I currently have the problem that I cannot use a texture using the uuid of a old texture that is in assets table and I had created and upload some time ago but that have been imported as iar and that only exist as uuid and "blob" in the assets server.

If I use copying and pasting uuid in a prim without problems, with script or viewer. I can use this texture in the prim faces. The issue is ONLY when I try to use in wearables.

I have been using for years the system of making iars of all users (not real users is a private grid) and oars of all regions with each version change to create each time a new and clean database when re-importing everything.

A problem doing this (iars oars backup) is when user delete the textures in inventory ,many details of the data of the assets imported by this system are lost since when it is imported everything remains in a blob and with name "from iar" and with dates relative to the iar not to the asset.

The errors I get are these:
Region Console:
22:33:03 - [ASSET UPLOADER]: REJECTED update with texture 119f7a57-ab8c-48dd-8e30-62acaa350f58 from 283cb4c4-2084-43d2-9547-0bd02675b5cc because they do not own the texture

But:
mysql> SELECT `CreatorID` FROM `assets` WHERE
119f7a57-ab8c-48dd-8e30-62acaa350f58';
| CreatorID                            |
| 283cb4c4-2084-43d2-9547-0bd02675b5cc |

in the viewer show the error:
Grid: Not enough permissions on asset(s) referenced by item 'Falda nueva', update failed

And then I think... who is the owner now when I try to use for a wearable? if I am the creator in assets table from database and I can use in a prim?

Even taking God Powers I can't use that texture that was my creation.

Remember id you test this .-texture was used in a wearable when was created and used in some prim. The prim is now in the same region with the tested texture in some face. Now I am trying for use in a new skirt.

For Test it create some wearable and try to paste a uuid of a texture that you create time ago and was imported in a iar as a face of a prim or other object or clothes. Copy uuid of the prim texture and try to apply in the wearable.

First question:

Is there any command I can use when this happens to disable the permission control in my private test grid where I am always alone?

This configuration in opensim.ini do nothing about this problem in wearables:

  serverside_object_permissions = true

Second question:
Is there any alternative to backups using the iars with "all" information usable in the next new database.

(I also use mysqldump at the same time so if something went wrong I can go back to the initial position. )

Thank you for your test and answers.

--Luisillo

I apologize and appeal to your understanding for any errors I may have made in the use of the English language.