Hello.

While testing for months my app in the sandbox, suddenly I received a
message saying the page I was looking for didn´t exist for Orkut.
Checking further, I saw the app had gone from the profile, as well as
from other profiles that tested it.
I can acess the gadget xml directly from the app URL  I provide when
adding a new app in Orkut, however, when trying to add it again to the
profile, I get an ´Error getting information about the app´ .
So , in which circumstances would an app disappear away from a profile
and, how can this be corrected ?

Thanks in advance,

Fábio