I'm getting this same problem right now. I tried changing "settings"-
>"show all content" to be true, but I still do not see the app show up
in my list of apps under my profile picture.

also, when i try to "add a new app" directly using the url for my app,
I am taken to the directory app info page for my app and it says
"You've already added this app". when i try to click the "view
application" the app info page simply refreshes. I'm in some kind of
infinite loop and I cannot get to my app.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.