Hi Prashant,

These restrictions have been added in production server too?
Million of users of Studio Sol´s Apps are receiving the message "This
gadget cannot  be dispalyed because of users age or safety settings"
over production!

It is impossible and impractical to ask everyone to change their
safety filter.

Since this is not related with Caja, what we can do to solve this
issue?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno M V Souza