[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
There is no hidden meaning. I picked muskoka for the project because there is an internal machine within Sun which serves a similar purpose for engineering, it has slideware, home pages, etc. - various random things - hosted there. The name is purposely obscure. It's just meant to be a hodge-podge repository of random techno-babble. :)

I've earlier expressed my opposition against the direct export of such
project names and now even machine names to the opensolaris website.

It's also more work to export a non-descriptive name like "muskoka" - you have
to do the trademark clearance required when using any code name outside of Sun
to make sure you're not stepping on anyone else's trademark.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]