> Who else is interested?
> Thoughts?

If this question were asked a year ago, I would have raised my both hands.  But
things have changed a lot.  It took me a while to get used to not using the Moz
suite, but now I don't even install Seamonkey in my Linux partitions.

Second, when we criticize Firefox, we should perhaps also mention the version
number.  The 1.5s are dogs.  Firefox 2.0 is now included in 54+.

Third, and the most important IMO, Thunderbird/Lightening is now in the
OpenOffice.org 2.0 roadmap.  Unless someone can find a way to also do the same
arrangement for Seamonkey, this is a temptation--though as great as it still
sounds--that should be avoided.

> p.s. The SUNWqemu packages are slightly delayed (due
> to a spontanous
> travel), but are in the works.
> Literally and in this minute.
> PLease expect them tomorrow evening or something.

Will the accelerator be a part of the SUNWqemu packages?  Thanks & Looking
forward to it.