On Tuesday 16 January 2007 21:08, Javier O. Augusto wrote:
> >> Following the official proposal guidelines, I'd like to take
> >> this opportunity to propose that we collaborate with the KDE
> >> e.V. and kde-core-devel in order to integrate KDE as an
> >> OpenSolaris project
>
> http://solaris.kde.org/
>

> Am I missing something???

Yes.

This [ http://solaris.kde.org/ ]

is the URL for the KDE Solaris site at KDE, under the kde.org domain,
sponsored, paid for and maintained by The KDE Foundation [KDE e.V.].
It is completely independent from Sun, or OpenSolaris.

This Project Proposal is about creating a KDE Project at OpenSolaris,
pursuant to the OpenSolaris Project Proposal Guidelines. These
Project Guidelines are completely independent from the KDE e.V., or
from KDE Solaris.

OpenSolaris != KDE e.V.
KDE e.V. != OpenSolaris
OpenSolaris Project != OpenSolaris Community

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman                  'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
KDE e.V.                                                -Monty Python