All I'm saying is

Intel based IBM servers + Solaris 10 x86 = greater Solaris x86 market share = greater demand for Adobe Reader on Solaris x86

So is there any new word if Adobe is planning to release a more current version of Adobe Reader for Solaris x86?

Heck I'd even settle for the 7.0 series of Adobe Reader if it would keep the griping down. Heaven forbid a PDF doesn't render right in Evince and they have to try to open it in xpdf.

James Carlson wrote:
Aaron Wilson writes:

Any new word on this now that IBM is selling Intel based servers with Solaris installed? I manage with Evince, gpdf, xpdf, etc. It would be nice for our Engineers to be able to use Adobe Reader 8 so they can view 3d PDFs.

Help us out here.  How would the two have anything to do with each
other?