On 23/08/07, Alan Burlison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is also interesting
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/johnnyl/2007/08/innovate_or_integrate_3.html
>
> --
> Alan Burlison
> --

I find it bloody rich about Adobe crapping on about opensource - no one
wants a damn thing opensourced of theres, we want their damn products on
Solaris x86 - its just that damn simple. Keep the code closed, I and many
others don't give a toss about the status of the source code.

I sometimes wonder whether these people at Adobe are on the same planet as I
am because all evidence so far they seem to be living in a vacuum - or is
that the side effect of employing a rat who jumped of the Sun MIcrosystems
ship several years ago?

Matthew