[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > renamed
> >>

> >> Your compare command gives a name clash with ImageMagick's compare =
> >command;
> >> why don't you rename yours?
> >
> >Looks like you are unwilling to cooperate!
> >
> >Why should I rename that exists in the public for a long time just be=
> >cause some uncooperative people reused the name?
>

> Stop trying to be the center of the universe, Joerg.  You're accusing

Stop replying unless you are willing to have a discussion instead of
proclaiming things.

If you like to have a discussion, you need to make a proposal that _may_ be
acceptable. If your "proposal" was intended to be more than depreciating,
try to e.g. convince the "gimp" team to use a new name. If you believe this
is ridiculous, you know what you tried to do with me.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)