> Not only is this statement incorrect (lawsuit is not
> about GPL) ..

While the term GPL appears nowhere in the complaint, believe me (of course you
don't have to), this is EXACTLY what the lawsuit is about.  And I also believe
that this is one of the main reasons that David Boies is taking this case.
(Note that Mr. Boies does not have a California license, thus he is applying
for a temporary, case-by-case, license --"Pro Hac Vice  Pending", which will
entitle him to represent Oracle in California courts, similar to what he was
doing with respect to the Proposition 8 law suit.)

As Simon mentioned in his post, had Google used the GPLv2 license, none of
Oracle's claims would have merit.