On 01/ 6/11 06:55 AM, ken mays wrote:
> I'm reviewing the intel 2.13.903/2.14.x 2D driver/Xserver 1.9.2 package
> integration for testing.

It should be thoroughly unusable, which is why we've not integrated it yet.
Current Intel driver versions will *NOT* run on kernels without KMS support.
They've dropped the user-mode setting that was in older versions of their
Xorg driver.

This is also why we're still on Xorg 1.7.7, since the older intel drivers
that still work on non-KMS kernels don't support Xorg 1.8 & later, and
while we could port it, we've been focusing our effort on getting the
combined Xorg 1.9 + KMS solution working well instead with the newer drivers.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com