On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 11:16:23AM +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

> I see no problem adding this patch.  Queued.

The problem is that the application callback prototype is incompatibly
changed.  Otherwise I would have added the argument instead of simply
adding comments pointing out the inconsistency.  To maintain backwards
compatibilty, it looks like we need a new function for registering
callback functions expecting this additional argument.

--
Bodo Möller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/moeller/0x36d2c658.html