On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Richard Levitte via RT wrote:

> The attached patch contains my suggestion.  Would you mind looking
> it over and comment on it, perhaps even test it?

The patch (djgpp.last-patch) doesn't work as posted to RT, but I think
that I have modified it to what you intended. Also the modifications
for pod2mantest you made didn't quite work for DJGPP (ticket #131).
Attached is a patch that should take care of both tickets (#75 and
#131). I regenerated a patch against the 20 July 2002 snapshot. Please
see if this looks OK.
                       Doug

__
Doug Kaufman