On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker via RT wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sun, 21
>Jul 2002 13:33:56 -0700 (PDT), Doug Kaufman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> dkaufman> The patch (djgpp.last-patch) doesn't work as posted to RT, but I think
> dkaufman> that I have modified it to what you intended. Also the modifications
> dkaufman> for pod2mantest you made didn't quite work for DJGPP (ticket #131).
> dkaufman> Attached is a patch that should take care of both tickets (#75 and
> dkaufman> #131). I regenerated a patch against the 20 July 2002 snapshot. Please
> dkaufman> see if this looks OK.
>
> It looks fine.  I noticed your changes of dummytest, any reason you
> want to keep ".exe" at the end, if that was part of any command line?

I am not sure that I understand the question. Where do I keep ".exe"
at the end? The end of what? After copying dummytest.c to ideatest.c
and compiling, I get the same result whether I execute as "./ideatest"
or as "./ideatest.exe", i.e., "No IDEA support". Sorry if I missed
something (I am not a programmer). I did not intend to change anything
in regard to suffixes.

With the changes, I can exclude algorithms (e.g. idea, rc5, and mdc2)
and can then do: make, make depend, make, make test, and make install
without any problems when running under DJGPP. I didn't test other
platforms.

                               Doug
__
Doug Kaufman