I've been very pleasantly surprised, in the last few months, at the
responsiveness of MS support people and developers whom I have
encountered by submitting support requests related to Kerberos and
X.509. If someone would turn down the flame-meter a notch or two and
construct a concise document explaining what's wrong with their
implementation, you might get what you want.