Hello,

I've already sent this mail to openssl-dev, and saw a little bit later that a request
tracker was set up.
So, i forward it to you.

Here are 2 tars including diff files to implement CRL numbers in ca's CRL generation.
File changed are: app/ca.c, apps/openssl.cnf and crypto/x509v3/v3_int.c

--
First tar includes changes applied to the 0.9.7b branch (fully tested by myself)
--

If you have any question, suggestion or flame, don't hesitate to contact me.

I'd love to see crl numbers implemented in the next openssl release, so if it needed
more work, i'll be happy to help.

Best regards,

        Laurent Genier.

---
Email : Laurent Genier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
INTRINsec  Sécurité informatique
205 avenue Georges Clemenceau 92024 Nanterre Cedex - 01 41 91 77 77
Visitez notre laboratoire de veille : http://citadelle.intrinsec.com

 <<openssl-0.9.7b-crlNumber.tar.gz>>  <<openssl-cvs-crlnumber.tar.gz>>