> Thanks for the contribution, most of the changes seem reasonable and
> should certainly make it into 0.9.8.

Great !

> However I think that X509_CRL_set_crlnumber() should instead
> convert the
> BIGNUM to an ASN1_INTEGER then make use of the standard function
> X509_CRL_add1_ext_i2d() passing the ASN1_INTEGER into the value
> parameter. This should set the CRL number using a portable call and
> avoid having to access structure internals.

You're totally right, that's much better now.

> Also if you do that the changes in v3_int.c are no longer needed.

Yes.

Here are the (smaller) patchs with your comments taken into account.
(based on openssl-0.9.7b and cvs of june, 12).

Best regards,

        Laurent.

---
Email : Laurent Genier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
INTRINsec  Sécurité informatique
205 avenue Georges Clemenceau 92024 Nanterre Cedex - 01 41 91 77 77
Visitez notre laboratoire de veille : http://citadelle.intrinsec.com