Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
Any luck?

On 11/6/08, Roumen Petrov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

Roumen?
mingw64 is merged now...
Please confirm this so we have mingw working again.
This is also affect the mingw64.

 [SNIP]
 Cross-compilation is fine only with additional changes in rand_egd.c
addressed in issue 1777.

 Access to MSYS environment is still problematic.

 Roumen

I finish the tests with native build (MSYS environment):

The source tree contain recent version (2008-11-23) plus patches:

from ticket 1747:
- openssl-cvs-mingw-capi.patch.gz
last from this ticket(1753):
- openssl-000-msys-symlink.patch
- openssl-001-SNAP-20081003-mingw.patch

The openssl head build fine but there is some warnings not related to mingw (same reports on linux):

- The openssl is configured with prefix to non-existing directory:
A lot of warnings
WARNING: can't open config file: <PREFIX>/ssl/openssl.cnf

One of the test fail:
There are definitly a few expired certificates
../util/shlib_wrap.sh ../apps/openssl verify -CApath ../certs ../certs/*.pem
WARNING: can't open config file: /opt/test/ssl/openssl.cnf
Error opening certificate file ../certs/*.pem