Hi Folks,
I have been using the OpenSSL for more than a year and never had any issues
creating ssl certificates. However, I am getting error while converting the
iis.cer to iisx509.cer format. Can you please provide me the solution. Below
is the error

This is the error I am getting while generating the certificate.

C:\ssl>openssl ca -policy policy_anything -config openssl.conf -cert
certs/ca.ce

r -in requests/certreq.txt -keyfile keys/ca.key -days 9999 -out
certs/iis.cer

Using configuration from openssl.conf

Enter pass phrase for keys/ca.key:

Check that the request matches the signature

Signature ok

The Subject's Distinguished Name is as follows

countryName           :PRINTABLE:'US'

stateOrProvinceName   :PRINTABLE:'TX'

localityName          :PRINTABLE:'Dallas'

organizationName      :PRINTABLE:'company name'

organizationalUnitName:PRINTABLE:'company name'

commonName            :PRINTABLE:'schedulertest.domainname.com'

Certificate is to be certified until Bad time value (9999 days)

Sign the certificate? [y/n]:y

1 out of 1 certificate requests certified, commit? [y/n]y

Write out database with 1 new entries

Data Base Updated

C:\ssl>openssl x509 -in certs/iis.cer -out certs/iisx509.cer

unable to load certificate

4944:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start
line:.\crypto\pem\pem_lib

.c:647:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE

C:\ssl>

Thanks