From: openssl-dev [mailto:openssl-dev-boun...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Short,
Todd
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 5:14 AM
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Re: [openssl-dev] Add a new algorithm in "crypto" dir, how to add the
source code into the build system

Easiest way is to fork the OpenSSL Github repo and then clone it down to your
local machine where you can do the work locally. Once you are happy, push it
back up to your forked Github repo, and then make a pull request back to the
OpenSSL repo.

There are lots of places you can get information on git and Github; but this
list isn’t one of them.
--
-Todd Short
// tsh...@akamai.com<mailto:tsh...@akamai.com>

On Dec 22, 2016, at 8:12 AM, Wei, Changzheng