In message <20180214212414.ga13...@roeckx.be> on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:24:14
+0100, Kurt Roeckx <k...@roeckx.be> said:

kurt> The call for votes should probably also not go to the project list
kurt> based on that current rules say that we vote on the omc list
kurt> afaik.

This is exactly contrary to what we agreed on at the last f2f, apart
from *certain* votes (such as invitation of new people).

Note that there's a difference between the thing we vote on and our
votes.  That latter is supposed to happen within the confines of the
OMC, but the final tally (numbers only) would be presented on the
project list.

Now, the initial posting went to both the OMC and the project list,
and some chose to vote with a simple "Reply All" without editing the
recipients.  If that was on purpose or because attention wasn't payed
to that detail, I cannot say.

Cheers,
Richard

--