Generating one or two random numbers over a period of time isn't a big
deal. Generating 100,000+  128 bit random numbers an hour taxes
/dev/random and /dev/urandom. Even the use of EGAD doesn't help.

If you re-read the thread you will see that I wrote what I thought was a
reasonable approach and looking for concrete criticism of it or other ways.