-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dr. Stephen Henson
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:35 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Signature verification fails with block type is not 01

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007, Belliappa, Ashith Muddiana (HP Software) wrote:

> Hi,
>  We have the same openssl version in both the machines. Still the
> problem occurs.

Do you have the same binaries or did you compile it on both machines?

If you compiled it try "make test" on the failing machine if that fails
check compiler versions.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson. Email, S/MIME and PGP keys: see homepage OpenSSL
project core developer and freelance consultant.