Belliappa, Ashith Muddiana (HP Software) wrote:

> Hi,
> We have checked for proper library files usage during the signature
> verification. Even we have compared the file size of the library used in
> working and non- working machine and found both are exactly same. Even
> the checksum matches for the files.
>
> In Solaris 5.7 also it works fine. The problem is in only one Solaris
> 5.8 box.

i'm assuming the scenario is:

 build libs, application on 5.7, test it => works fine.
 build libs, application on 5.8, test it => works fine except one machine.
 signature, key is same in all cases.

> 1) What all shared system library files we need to check which could be
> the possible reason for getting this error?
> 2) What are the machine configuration we need to check if that would
> cause the failure?

what I meant was, if your building the application on one particular 5.8
machine and then using it to run on other 5.8s, it could /possibly/
happen that one of the test machines may not have the proper library at
the path that you're expecting. If you've already checked all of these,
then it shouldn't be a problem.

> 3) Is there any specific OS patch that could create an problem? If yes,
> please let me know.

Well, wrt to OS patches I assume you're keeping all your machines at the
same patch level whatever it maybe.

> Thanks in advance,
> Regards
> Ashith

If all of these lead you no where, I'm out of clues. You could probably
try debug with the hints provided by Marek earlier.

-jb
--
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.