Hi Alan,

I do apologize for the outburst in the mailing list over the weekend.
But he's succeeded in pushing my buttons. I do recommend
though, that you read over the entirety of the thread / message in
question, and not just my response to "Miguel."  He has been
making warrant-less threats, accusations, and demands since early
Saturday.

I  tried being polite out of respect for the mailing list.  That being
said,  I resent greatly labeling of me in the way that he has, and
merely  wished to  be overly blunt to demonstrate that I could have
posted far worse, far earlier, however had exhibited restraint
due to the fact that this -is- a public mailing list.  Though, what I'd
posted was more from frustration than anything else.

Once again, I apologize for -my- behavior.
- Robert