Ok, this has been somewhat amusing in a "mikeeusa really needs a life"
sorta way, but that Matrix spiel was REALLY stretching it.  You can't
just take the word "bridge" and make it mean whatever you wished it
meant.  It sounded like a politician trying to massage a canned answer
to fit a question they didn't understand, except politicians are
better are it and they're more likable than childish men who, instead
of finding out what it's like to be with a woman, get their rocks off
by raising the blood pressures of strangers.  Truly, I can't imagine a
less significant way to spend my free time.

Can we please just put an end to this already?  Everyone reading
this... there's a simple solution.  We don't have to ban "Miguel" from
the list.  We each just have to ban him/her/it from our inboxes.  Come
on, this is a techie mailing list... everyone must know how to set up
junk mail filtering by email address or sender's name.

With that said... mikeeusa, die a peaceful internet death in my sleep.
 (Ahh, sleep... it will be peaceful knowing I won't have any email
from you.)

-J