On 11/15/2013 12:16 PM, Kyle Mestery (kmestery) wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Dan Smith <d...@danplanet.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks for weighing in, I do hope to keep the conversation going.
>>
>> Add my name to the list of people that won't be considering the trip as
>> a result.
>>
> Are people really saying that if they show up for this Tempest sprint
> with a logo shirt they would actually take it off and wear a white shirt
> provided by someone, or that this will prevent them from going at all?
> I can't even believe we're having this conversation on the list, frankly.

I'm saying that I find it so ridiculous, that I wouldn't consider going
at all.

I find the suggestion that I would be given a different shit to wear so
offensive, that I have to waste time having this conversation to condemn
it publicly.  I have a lot of pride in OpenStack, and don't want anyone
to think that everyone finds this sort of requirement acceptable in our
community.

--
Russell Bryant