Hi Clark,

2013/11/21 Clark Boylan <clark.boy...@gmail.com>:

> Joe seemed to be on the same track with
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/tempest+branch:master+topic:57578,n,z
> but went far enough to revert the change that introduced that test. A
> couple people were going to keep hitting those changes to run them
> through more tests and see if 1251920 goes away.

Thanks for updating my patch and pushing to approve it.
Now 1251920 went away from gerrit :-)

> I don't quite understand why this test is problematic (Joe indicated
> it went in at about the time 1251920 became a problem). I would be
> very interested in finding out why this caused a problem.

test_create_backup deletes two server snapshot images at the end,
and I guess the deleting process runs with the next
test(test_get_console_output)
in parallel. As the result, heavy workload causes at test_get_console_output,
and it is a little difficult to get console log.
Now the problem is in work around, I think we would solve it by waiting
for the end of the image delete in each test. I will dig this problem more
next week.

> You can see frequencies for bugs with known signatures at
> http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/

Thank you for the info, that is interesting.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi