On 17/07/17 15:56 +0100, Derek Higgins wrote:
On 17 July 2017 at 15:37, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 6:01 AM, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 1:55 AM, Derek Higgins <der...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 12 July 2017 at 22:33, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
Derek, it seems like you want to deploy Ironic on scenario006
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474802). I was wondering how it
would work with multinode jobs.

Derek, I also would like to point out that
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474802 is missing the environment
file for non-containerized deployments & and also the pingtest file.
Just for the record, if we can have it before the job moves in gate.

I knew I had left out the ping test file, this is the next step but I
can create a noop one for now if you'd like?

Please create a basic pingtest with common things we have in other scenarios.

Is the non-containerized deployments a requirement?

Until we stop supporting non-containerized deployments, I would say yes.

Emilien Macchi

So if you create a libvirt domain, would it be possible to do it on
scenario004 for example and keep coverage for other services that are
already on scenario004? It would avoid to consume a scenario just for
Ironic. If not possible, then talk with Flavio and one of you will
have to prepare scenario007 or 0008, depending where Numans is in his
progress to have OVN coverage as well.

I haven't seen much resolution / answers about it. We still have the
conflict right now and open questions.

Derek, Flavio - let's solve this one this week if we can.
Yes, I'll be looking into using scenario004 this week. I was traveling
last week so wasn't looking at it.

Awesome! Thanks, Derek.
Flavio

--