Hello,

thanks for the tip.
I checked on a compute node, in the nova.conf file I have the following:

vif_plugging_is_fatal=False
vif_plugging_timeout=0

both options are in the [DEFAULT] section.
I guess these settings were never changed since we were running Icehouse.

Should I change to the Ocata default values ? (True and 300)

I will try that today.
Thank you

Saverio

--