Hi Folks,
We are in the process of defining the API for the Neutron Distributed Virtual
Router, and we have a question.

Just wanted to get the feedback from the community before we implement and post
for review.

We are planning to use the "distributed" flag for the routers that are supposed
to be routing traffic locally (both East West and North South).
This "distributed" flag is already there in the "neutronclient" API, but
currently only utilized by the "Nicira Plugin".
We would like to go ahead and use the same "distributed" flag and add an
extension to the router table to accommodate the "distributed flag".

Please let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

Swaminathan Vasudevan
Systems Software Engineer (TC)