On 12/20/2013 08:40 AM, Ladislav Smola wrote:
On 12/20/2013 02:06 PM, Radomir Dopieralski wrote:
On 20/12/13 13:04, Radomir Dopieralski wrote:

[snip]

I have just learned that tuskar-api stays, so my whole ranting is just a
waste of all our time. Sorry about that.

Hehe. :-)

Ok after the last meeting we are ready to say what goes to Tuskar-API.

Who wants to start that thread? :-)

I'm writing something up, but I won't have anything worth showing until after the New Year (sounds so far away when I say it that way; it's simply that I'm on vacation starting today until the 6th).